Get a quick offer
- 115 min.
Fill out the questionnaire, pass the quizzes and confirm hard skills
- 240 min.
Take an interview online with our manager in English
- 33 days
Wait for the manager's response and get your offer
Key specialist skills
- Spring Boot
We are looking for a strong Java team leader to work with us on a long-term basis. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle, including solution development; implementation and deployment. This practical technical role requires strong object-oriented and systems design skills
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Practical experience with Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring-AOP, Spring-Drive, Spring-Cloud, Spring-Configuration, etc
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- Unit testing using common frameworks such as Mockito, PowerMock, Junit
- Knowledge of automation tools for creating and deploying code, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Knowledge of code subversion tools such as SVN, GIT
- Experience in Agile/Scrum will be an advantage
- When developing web services, you should use REST or SOAP
Bonuses from the company
We are attentive to all our employees, so we have a lot of bonuses, here are a few of the main ones
- Full medical insurance
- MetLaw legal services
- TELUS international employee share purchase plan
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Nationwide petinsurance
- Performance bonus
- Allstate identity protection insurance
- Joining, relocation bonus.
To be a part
of something great
Join a company that values your energy, drive and enthusiasm as much as your skills. Most of our directors and managers started their careers as agents or IT developers. And yes, we offer competitive wages and benefits. But even better, our caring culture defines who we are and why you want to be a part of our familyShow your skills!
We are honoured to be recognized by these industry accolades
We work with
Here is the first question
Ready to join the team?